Jerrys Leesburg Chevrolet - Bait Switch on advertised price

1.3
Interest Rate

After doing research for a new vehicle I found what I was looking for at Jerry’s Chevrolet in Leesburg. It was an advertised price of 26,889 dollars for new 2018 Chevrolet Equinox AWD LT……Great right….but!

However once the paperwork was filled out and Laura from Finance dept enter the conversation the advertised price changed from $26,889 to $35,840. I was shocked and attempted to show her the screen shot on my phone of what was advertised price. Laura said that was not the price advertised when it was and was not thrilled about looking at the screen shot.

At this point I was shocked that this was a bait and switch on an advertised price which Jerry’s Chevrolet refused to honor. Therefore their motto about “skilled management team will ensure you have a phenomenal experience” is actually not true. It is about an experience of getting more money from a customer and not honoring an advertised price. And the cherry on top of all of this is Laura informed me that I was not entitled to any rebates not even a veteran rebate.

Not only do Jerry’s Chevrolet refused to honor their advertised price on a vehicle they or (Laura) seemingly do not like veterans. I walked away as though Jerry’s Chevrolet is less about customer service and respect but more about milking a customer that is a veteran of all their money. Dealerships like this fuel the bad feelings that some people have about dealerships.

Looking to buy a vehicle stay clear of Jerry’s Chevrolet. Laura lied to me about my GMAC financing when she did not even check with GMAC which gives veterans discounts. Do not trust this dealership honest is not their number one goal

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Chevrolet Equinox Car.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Bait and switch on the advertised price.

• chevrolet equinox jerrys
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 24.

Comments

will not be going there and will advise my friends to do the same

Jerrys Leesburg Chevrolet - Car Dealership get over on Senior Citizen

My Father in law signed papers on a used truck to be delivered in 14 days from Jerry Chevrolet in Lees burg Va. His salesmen Craig Sturart called this morning on the 12 th day stating the truck he was told would be delivered on Monday was sold and they were sorry.Another example of taking advantage of the elderly .You guys should be ashame of your self.

Here they waited by the phone too take delivery livin on old school a signed papers and a mans word . What does that mean today if you give a man your word and then cant follow thru on what you promised.

Son in law

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 16, 2012.